The New Verderflex Dura 45 Peristaltic Hose Pump
- Compact footprint with class leading performance
- Rugged design for the real world
- Patent pending innovative port flange design
- Stalled rotor protection guards against blockages and chokes
- Ideal for abrasive slurries, dry running liquid feeds, shear sensitive polymers, high viscosity sludge and dosing applications
The Class Leading Dura 45 Peristaltic Pump
The Verderflex Dura 45 is the pathfinder in a new generation of medium flow, industrial hose pumps. A product of intensive engineering investigation, with genuine class-leading performance, the Verderflex Dura 45 combines a close-coupled pump’s compactness with a long coupled pump’s easy serviceability. Additionally, its innovative, patent pending flange design reduces downtime by speeding up hose changes whilst totally containing the pumped liquid inside the pump’s housing eliminating any risk of workplace contamination.
Ideal for medium flow applications up to 12m³/h, the Verderflex Dura 45 solves pumping problems associated with dry running liquid streams, shear sensitive polymers, high viscosity sludge and pastes, variable speed dosing, abrasive solids in suspension and off-gassing fluids. This makes the Verderflex Dura 45 ideal for use in biogas production, brewing, chemical manufacturing, food processing, mining and water treatment.
Best in-class performance
The Verderflex Dura 45 is the class leader for this peristaltic pump size. It delivers 25% more flow per revolution than equivalent models, requiring 300 less revolutions to pump 2000 litres, significantly outperforming its competition at all pressures up to 16 Bar.
New patent pending, innovative port flange design
The Verderflex Dura 45 has an innovative quarter turn to lock system for fast and efficient hose changes whilst it still fully encloses the pumped liquid inside the pump casing for optimum pumping safety. Additionally, the solid cast stainless steel flanges have a vastly superior nozzle load rating than flimsy designs using external brackets. Normally, supplied in 316 Stainless Steel, the patent pending flange design also has integral PP & PVDF inserts for aggressive chemical duty options.
Stylish, compact design
The Verderflex Dura 45 has a 20% smaller foot print than its nearest competitor and requires less floor space than similar peristaltic pumps but with a higher pumping capacity,
Premium quality Verderflex Hose
The Verderflex Dura 45 uses a premium quality Verderflex hose to maximize fatigue strength, thereby increasing hose life and reducing ownership costs.
Stalled rotor protection
The Verderflex Dura 45 includes stalled rotor protection eliminating potential rotor, rotor shoe or gearbox damage when the pumped liquid settles out or a line chokes, reducing both maintenance costs and production downtime. Additionally, the Verderflex Dura 45’s rotor is made from high tensile strength SG iron rather than the lower specification GG iron used by many competing products.
Fully supported rotor shoes
The Verderflex Dura 45 uses shims to adjust its working pressure and each rotor shoe is fully supported by the pump’s rotor eliminating potential stress weakpoints
Premium Quality Verderflex Hose
The Verderflex Dura 45 hose uses an optimum number of reinforcement fibres for maximum fatigue strength and increased hose life
- All Verderflex Dura 45 hoses operate at up to 16 Bar or 230 PSI
- Hoses can be supplied in Natural Rubber, EPDM, Nitrile Buna Rubber (NBR) , Hypalon® and Food Grade Nitrile (NBRF), ensuring excellent chemical compatibility
- All Verderflex Dura 45 hoses have an external colour code bonded into the hose’s surface during manufacture for easy material identification
- All Verderflex Dura 45 hoses have precisely controlled wall thickness eliminating secondary machining
- Consequently, all Verderflex Dura 45 hoses have a textured surface for enhanced lubricant distribution, further improving hose life