CUSTOMER TRAINING COORDINATOR
Location: Memphis, TN
Incumbent: New Position
Responsibilities will entail overseeing the company customer training initiatives through creating, implementing and executing a formal and organized business plan and execution strategy. Active promotion and selling of the training classes will be of primary importance. This position may also be responsible for the coordination and collaboration of other involved company employees and training initiatives.
- Customer Training Execution
- Focused customer communications and follow up – Sell the training
- Oversight of course registration process
- Personnel communication and updates for sales and other customer facing employees
- Training week / day planning and execution
- Web site posting and email / social media resources
- Communication with marketing resources to promote training dates and topics
- Communication & Coordination
- Project organization and management
- Customer phone skills
- Customer email follow up
- Customer marketing mailers / emailer / announcements / newsletters
- Intercompany collaborative skills
Service Technician, Industrial Equipment and Systems
Factory authorized service center and warranty repair responsibility for Sales, Service, Aftermarket distribution of Ingersoll-Rand industrial equipment and systems. Qualified candidate shall have high school degree or equivalent as well as additional 2-5 years mechanical training or experience with mechanical repair and maintenance. Solid mechanical and electrical troubleshooting capabilities, pride in work and strong interpersonal and organizational skills required for excellent customer service. Experience with compressed air / gasses, refrigeration, vacuum, blowers or piping systems will be considered a plus. Competitive compensation package with full benefits including medical, dental, insurance, 401k, benefits and company service vehicle.
AIR COMPRESSOR SERVICE TECHNICIAN – JACKSON TN
Process & Power is the local Ingersoll Rand air compressor distributor for Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Kentucky. We are looking for an entry level service technician for our Memphis Tennessee office. This position would require a strong working knowledge of refrigeration systems and industrial electricity to include both single and three phase power. A qualified person would also need some mechanical experience and know how to use general hand tools.
- Troubleshoot, repair all brands of refrigerated air dryers and air compressors
- Must be able to properly use multimeters, ampmeters, vibration, and infrared meters.
- Must be able to successfully perform the above while meeting the Company and Customer’s safety requirements.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance such as oil changes, cleaning, and setting controls.
- Must be able to set up rigging equipment and safely remove and reinstall motors, compressors, and associated components.
- Must be able to safely use all hand tools and power tools such as drill motors, grinders, band saws, etc.
- Good driving record and able to drive service pickup truck is required.
- Complete paperwork daily
Process & Power offers an excellent and comprehensive benefit package. Wages are competitive and commensurate with skill level and experience.
- Profit Sharing/ Employee 401K
- Medical Insurance
- Eye and Dental
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- Bonus program
Any interested party should forward their resume to Jeff Sullivan at email@example.com.
Rotating Equipment Technical Sales
Factory authorized service center and warranty repair responsibility for Sales, Service, Aftermarket distribution of Ingersoll-Rand and other industrial equipment / systems in the Industrial Space. Aggressively pursue sales of company represented products and services. Provide customers with consultation as part of the order acquisition process. Ensure customer satisfaction by supervision of ordering, delivery, installation and start-up activities. Proactively analyze customer base to determine present and future needs and ensure effective territory coverage. Minimal overnight travel. Qualified candidate shall have college degree or equivalent as well as additional 2 years experience in sales or strong customer service role. Other requirements for providing excellent customer service include solid mechanical and electrical fundamentals, pride in work as well as strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; Solid computer skills; problem-solving skills; strong initiative and self-motivation. Experience in the industrial area is a plus. Location: Memphis Compensation: $50,000 and up / based on commission Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.