Pictures from our last training session on Centrifugal TURBO-AIR & Compressed Air Systems, check back soon for future training classes.
Positive Displacement Pumps In Tupelo, MS
A positive displacement pump makes a fluid move by trapping a fixed amount and forcing (displacing) that trapped volume into the discharge pipe.
Some positive displacement pumps use an expanding cavity on the suction side and a decreasing cavity on the discharge side. Liquid flows into the pump as the cavity on the suction side expands and the liquid flows out of the discharge as the cavity collapses. The volume is constant through each cycle of operation.
- Captures confined amounts of liquid and transfers it from the suction to the discharge port (flow is created and pressure results)
- Flow is constant with changing pressure
- Efficiency increases with increasing viscosity
- Efficiency increases with increasing pressure
- Negative pressure is created at the inlet port
- A dry pump will prime on its own
Introducing NX 8000
The latest addition the TURBO-AIR product line
TURBO-AIR NX 8000 Centrifugal Air Compressor
The TURBO-AIR® NX 8000 was designed with extensive engineering processes that utilize the latest advances in technology and computational methods. The TURBO-AIR NX 8000 is one of the most efficient machines in its class and features several new patent-pending designs.