A new family of central controls for industrial compressed air systems can be customized to your company’s needs, eliminating waste and offering savings on your energy bill and a short pay back period. The X-Series System Automation Package, introduced by Ingersoll Rand, is offered through Process & Power, Inc.
Central control of your air compressors creates efficiency and cost savings. The versatile and innovative Ingersoll Rand X-Series System eliminates wastes by efficiently managing up to twelve compressors. In the past, Lee Majors explained, capabilities now found in the X-Series would have required a custom engineered system that could easily have cost four to five times what this central-control system costs.
Some of the many benefits of the X-Series:
- Sold in modules, the X-Series can be customized for each customer’s needs. You don’t have to pay for features you don’t need or can’t use.
- It can be applied with any manufacturer’s air compressors or a combination of brands.
- The X-Series handles different types of controls, including VFD-controlled compressors. This capability often is available only with very expensive control systems.
- The system receives input from other instrumentation, including flow meters, dew point meters and compressed air dryers.
- The Visualization module option provides Ethernet access with its own IP address. Through your web browser, you can observe what’s happening in your compressed air system, and on an administrative level, you can make changes.
- The X-series has the capability to send you an email alert upon a warning or alarm in the system.
Process & Power can provide local support for installation and training on the X-series, eliminating the need to get expensive help from elsewhere. Industries interested in a free evaluation of whether the X-Series can help their operation save money can contact Lee Majors at email@example.com or 800-264-8939.